Thursday, January 27, 2011

About This Blog

According to urbandictionary.com, a Troll is someone "who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument."

I have made my rounds through many message boards. Many posters on these boards have labeled me as a troll. Based on the definition of a troll, these posters are only half right. Many of the posts and discussions I start cause heated debates and arguments. However, I do not deliberately provoke others with the intention of causing maximum disruption. I only speak the truth when it comes to life in general. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Well if telling it like it is means being labeled as a troll, then I shall embrace that title. This blog is where you will find the truth in regards to everything in life, from daily routines, to sports, to politics, to education, etc....

I have another blog that "trolls" on topics regarding the NBA and basketball in general. Some posts that have to do with the NBA may be re-posted on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment